World Food Championship Names Top 10 Burger Finalists and Winner
Published on November 18th, 2014 | by John0
The World Food Championship held this past weekend in Las Vegas, November 12-18, announced their Top 10 Burger Category Winners.
- Burger Republic (Calkins , Burger Republic (David))
- Second City Smoke (Fortin, Wade)
- One-Eyed Betty’s (Herrold, Emmele)
- Bates Technical College (Meland, J.J.)
- Medium Rare (Bucher, Mark)
- Cypress Street (Crocker, Ryan)
- Team Bull Chicago (Thompson, Ronald)
- Porketeers (McGrath, Dennis)
- Fabulous Burger Boys (Lachey, Justin)
- The beefy boys (Mayo-Evans, Daniel)
The Grand Prize Winner for Best Burger went to Wade Fortin of Second City Smoke. This is a repeat win for Wade Fortin and team. Second City Smoke is from Chicago and also competes in barbecue championships across the United States.